How To Stop A Foreclosure Sale

Have you received a declaration of foreclosure by post? In this case, you must act rapidly against it. Not only can a hypothetical scheme to destroy your reputation, but it is never good to lose your home, and it can be not easy to find an excellent place to live when you are hypothetical. Luckily, you can use a few tools to tackle this critical situation quickly. You don’t have to lose your home if you have a revocation.

1) Update your loans.

You pay the cumulative overdue amount when you renew the loan. You can interrupt the foreclosure process by reminding your trustee that you pay the standard amount and additional fees. Your lender would rather have the capital much more than your home. So this should work unless there are extenuating circumstances. Sadly, this alternative is not feasible for most people, since most people don’t have the money to upgrade their credit.

2) Loan change

You can attempt to change your loan terms if you can not afford your monthly mortgage payment. As the terms of your loan adjust, your monthly payments or your interest rate can decrease according to your current situation. You can change your loan with your lender or apply to use the Government’s HASP, which helps you refurbish your mortgage.

Looking for Mortgage Analysis Services

3) Sell home

You don’t want to lose your house, but forfeiture may be inevitable. It would help if you tried a short-sale on your own to prevent some of the problems associated with the foreclosure. However, you need your lender’s permission, or you may have significant legal problems before doing so. A short sale’s objective is to sell the house for enough money to compensate for what the lender owes. If you can’t sell the loan for that amount, you might have to pay the loan balance. It’s not always a good option to be short. Before going to this option, make sure you do your research.

For information on foreclosure defense call us at (877) 399 2995. We offer litigation document review support, mortgage audit reports, securitization audit reports, affidavit of expert witness notarized, and more.


Obtain the facts & evidence and the litigation support you deserve today! Call or request a free consulation today!

What our clients say

  • Jennifer

Contact Us