Foreclosure Help For Disabled Chockaw Oklahoma

Find government agencies and organizations in Oklahoma that provide disability grants to people with disabilities. Others can point you in the direction of financial aid that you might be eligible for. Explain your scenario and your precise requirements; they are well-versed in the available solutions.

Disability funding and relevant information are also available from in-state chapters of disability-specific organizations. Make contact with local organizations and foundations that deal with limited mobility issues.


  1. Aging and Disability Resource Centers in Oklahoma (ADRCs)

The ADRCs in Oklahoma serve as information hubs for the state’s elderly and disabled population. They make it simple to find everything you need to know about available aid and perks. Inquire about expert advice on how to apply for disability funding.

  1. Area Agencies on Aging in Oklahoma (AAA)

In Oklahoma, there are 11 AAA locations. They assist local senior citizens in maintaining their independence and active lifestyles despite the challenges that come with aging. For branch and contact information, speak with a qualified mobility agent.

  1. The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Center is a non-profit organization that promotes the use of assistive (OATC)

The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Center (OATC) is dedicated to providing high-quality assistive technology to disabled Oklahoma people so that they can live more productive and active lives. Inquire about where you may get help paying for your wheelchair van or accessibility improvements and equipment in your state.

  1. Department of Rehabilitation Services of Oklahoma (DRS)

DRS is the state’s main organization for assisting residents with disabilities in gaining economic independence and self-sufficiency through work.

  1. Department of Veterans Affairs of Oklahoma (DVA)

The Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) serves as a liaison between local veterans and their families and the state and federal agencies that provide benefits, including the US Department of Veterans Affairs. It could help you get disability benefits if you become physically disabled while serving or after receiving DVA care.

  1. Oklahoma Developmental Disabilities Council is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with developmental disabilities (DDC)

The DDC in Oklahoma has been safeguarding the rights of people with developmental disabilities in the state since 1973 and assisting them in living fulfilled lives through participation. The Council may be able to provide financial assistance in the form of a grant to help your family become more self-sufficient.

Many of these organizations work to meet the special needs of people with various disabilities, such as physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities, as well as mental illness. Others concentrate on concerns such as housing access and legal aid in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

If you live in Oklahoma and have a disability, learning about state-specific resources to assist disabled people can help you advocate for yourself. These resources can assist you in helping a person with disabilities in Oklahoma if you are a friend, family member, or caregiver.

Note that this website tries to use people’s first language; hence “person with a disability” is used instead of disabled or handicapped.

Organization for Protection and Advocacy

The Oklahoma Disability Law Center, Inc. is the state’s disability protection and advocacy (P&A) agency (ODLC). The ODLC is part of the nation’s P&A system, which the federal government supports. It assists Oklahomans with disabilities in expanding and defending their rights, including through funding self-advocacy groups and providing legal aid. The National Disability Rights Network includes the ODLC (NDRN).

Looking for Mortgage Analysis Services

Homeowners facing foreclosure have access to $74 million in federal funds in Oklahoma.

Here is another opportunity for individuals with disabilities to get help and prevent losing their homes.

The Oklahoma Homeowner Assistance Fund program will give eligible homeowners in Oklahoma who have suffered financial difficulty due to the pandemic a share of the $74 million granted to the state—up to $20,000 per household. This program uses federal funds to assist Oklahoma homeowners with mortgage payments and other housing-related issues to keep them out of foreclosure.

The money can be used to pay off or reduce past-due mortgage payments, including escrow items and payments made under a forbearance plan and providing up to three months’ worth of mortgage payments. They can also cover non-escrowed property taxes, homeowners’ insurance, and HOA and condominium costs.

The Oklahoma Homeowner Assistance Fund Program’s Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible for this program, you must have experienced financial hardship (a significant drop in income or increased living expenditures) due to the coronavirus pandemic after January 21, 2020.

You must also meet the following requirements:

  • As your primary residence, you must own and inhabit the Oklahoma home for which you’re requesting assistance.
  • A natural person, not an LLC, LP, LLP, or other entity, must own the property. Non-incorporated living trusts, on the other hand, are eligible.
  • All acceptable options are single-family homes, condominium units, duplexes, one- to four-unit residences, or permanently fastened manufactured homes. Houses that are vacant or abandoned, second homes, or investment properties are not eligible.
  • You must be behind on qualified housing-related payments, such as your mortgage.
  • You must either be a US citizen or have documentation of a green card.
  • Your mortgage loan must be secured by the US government, Fannie Mae, or Freddie Mac, and it must meet the conforming loan limit at the time of origination.
  • You must have a household income of less than 100 percent of the local median income (AMI) or be a socially disadvantaged homeowner with a household income of less than 150 percent of the AMI.
  • You also can’t seek the same help from another program, and if you filed for bankruptcy within the last three years, you’d need to show proof of a court-ordered discharge or dismissal.

How to Make an Application for the Oklahoma Homeowner Assistance Fund

Go to the Oklahoma Homeowner Assistance Fund program website and click on “Apply for Assistance” to apply for assistance. You must first register and then use Neighborly software (an internet tool) to apply. Along with your application, you’ll need to submit photo identification, a Social Security card, tax returns, statements showing late housing expenses, and income verification documents. An application will most likely take 45 minutes to complete. You can save your work and come back to it later. Just make sure you don’t forget your password.

What is the Duration of the Oklahoma Homeowner Assistance Fund Program?

The program will run until September 30, 2026, or until all of the monies allocated to it have been depleted, whichever comes first. If you believe you could be eligible, apply as soon as possible.

For information on foreclosure defense call us at (877) 399 2995. We offer litigation document review support, mortgage audit reports, securitization audit reports, affidavit of expert witness notarized, and more.


Obtain the facts & evidence and the litigation support you deserve today! Call or request a free consulation today!

What our clients say

  • Jennifer

Contact Us