Can A Quit Claim Deed Stop Foreclosure

A Leave Act allows you to give up your homeownership. The loss of property rights does not, however, erase the mortgage obligation. If you don’t pay, the lender takes the house back. Although the property can not be prevented by reassigning it to someone else, you can return it to the bank. If the lender recognizes an act instead of a penalty, you can waive your rights and prevent damage to your loan.

    1. Contact the lender to negotiate the possibility of a deed rather than forfeiture. The conditions for loans differ. Many borrowers need homeowners who fail to seek a short sale before an intervention is necessary.
    2. Demand for cash system keys. Often lenders allow homeowners to prevent a dignified exit forfeiture. While programs, justifyborrowers do not deliver the funds automatically. The Federal Accessible Home Alternative Program offers up to $3,000 moving allowances. Hold the Moving Assistance Program in Your Home California provides homeowners up to $ 5,000 to transition to a new home.

  1. Give the lender a written letter asking for a deed instead of foreclosure. As a substitute act is voluntary, borrowers can proceed only with written consent.
  2. Provide insolvency financial documents. The lender will be able to request updated payment statements, tax returns, and W-2 forms.

Looking for Mortgage Analysis Services

  1. When your request is approved, read the agreement. The terms and conditions of the contract are set out in the agreement. Make sure the lender refuses to judge if the home can not be sold for the balance owed.
  2. If you agree and want to continue this activity for you, sign the agreement.
  3. Sign the withdrawal declaration. The bank representative must register and document the deed after signing the property rights with the bank.
  4. Evacuate the property before the rental agreement specifies the date.

For information on foreclosure defense call us at (877) 399 2995. We offer litigation document review support, mortgage audit reports, securitization audit reports, affidavit of expert witness notarized, and more.


Obtain the facts & evidence and the litigation support you deserve today! Call or request a free consulation today!

What our clients say

  • Jennifer

Contact Us